Well, I think I’ve found a cure for boredom. I’m not sure if this is in bad taste or not but I feel like it’s almost like discovering a cure for cancer. Really. No joke. Just think about it: cancer is an epidemic (of sorts) that exists as the proverbial thorn in the side of quite a significant number of people. Boredom, I’m sure, with the self-centered way 99% of humanity thinks, is quite a plague of its own. And in case you were wondering where the other 1% went: that encompasses a range of people who exist as part of that group who actually have cancer. Those people, I’m sure, think about having cancer more than being bored. But for the other 99% (you know, the people I just made fun of), finding a cure for boredom is as much of a breakthrough as finding a cure for cancer. I think..
Well, enough of that nonsense. I’m Anistasha. I’m that loud, obnoxious lesbian that everyone knows of, but few people actually know because it takes a special kind of human being to get involved with crazy people. Just to warn anyone who might read this, I don’t exactly intend to piss people off with what I write but I’m not delusional enough to pretend that it won’t happen. So if I piss you off and you want to send me an angry e-mail or something, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t expect a prompt reply though. Because if I can teach you one thing about crazy people today let it be this: they tend not to care what you think about what they say or do. Not to be rude, but I figure if you’re ever wondering why that bitch who writes “Bullshit and Blasphemy” isn’t responding to your ‘all important’ e-mail, that little quip might provide the explanation you’re looking for.